Using your Occupancy by Rate Type report.
Your Inn Style PMS dashboard gives you access to several powerful reporting tools, each looking at the key metrics you need to measure the success and performance of your business.
The Occupancy by Rate Type report gives you a display of the week or month you’ve selected. You can choose any timeframe you need to look at, with figures of how many of each rate type you have sold for each day. Simply put, this report allows you to easily be able to see what’s selling well and what’s not!
Each accommodation style and set-up is different, and you have total control of how you’re able to package and sell special rates with your Inn Style PMS. This is a visual breakdown of what rate types have been booked, and what days these rates have been booked on.
In just a few seconds, empower yourself with data such as:
- If you have a dinner, bed and breakfast rate, how well is this performing?
- If you have a rate plan that includes value-adds or extras, how popular is this rate plan?
- If you have customised rates or packages for special occasions in the year, should you run this promotion again next year?
To find this handy report on your Property Management System:
- Go to the Insights tab
- Find Quick Reports
- Select Occupancy by Rate Type from the drop-down menu provided
- Select your time period and generate your report in just one click
Inn Style Tip
Did you know that you can stack multiple Quick Reports in one overview? Your Occupancy by Rate Type report can be used in conjunction with your Occupancy by Accommodation quick report – this allows you to compare the performance of your rate plans against the performance of each room type you have on offer.
Remember, we’re here to help. If you’re getting stuck or have any questions on how to find or use these reports, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help you make the best use of your system.